Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blogging about... blogging?

I am thinking about taking a Facebook, Twitter and Blogger hiatus. In other words, this could be my last post for awhile.

I feel like I have so much to write about, but just can't get the message across clearly. I think I have OD'd on social networking. At the same time, I feel like I have been a hermit lately. Does that make any sense?

Maybe I'm just going through a bout of perfectionism. I tend to do that. One day I can't stop ranting about my life, and the next I feel like I need to hold back and express only the words that matter and make sense.

It seems that when I blog a lot, people tend to comment on and get into my posts. I like that, but maybe I am just an attention whore. I want my posts to have some relevance and not just be rants.

Readers, if you are still out there- feedback, please!

0 comments: