Monday, June 29, 2009

I need a Zantac!

Today I had the worst heartburn I have had in months. Half a bottle of Walgreens brand Tums later, I'm feeling alright, but man that was awful for awhile. Yuck.

Anyhow, it got me to thinking... Why all of a sudden out of nowhere did this raging volcano in my chest pop back up? Perhaps a weekend filled with BBQ and excessive drinking was the cause of my indigestion? But honestly, though I hate to admit it, it's probably stress again.

While it feels good to have a decent job again, and everything seems to be going well in my life, I'm totally stressed out. But my emotions are quite the animal. I feel great- I'm having fun, enjoying life and not worried about anything in particular, yet something is eating away at me. Panic attacks have returned, my appetite is so up and down, I am waking in the middle of the night from bad dreams and night tremors and I just don't get it.

I am writing more, and better than ever. I am exercising (perhaps not as much as I would like, but more than before). I am keeping myself occupied with all sorts of things. I just can not make sense of it.

I'm going to blame the heat. Today was a bit of relief, and tomorrow should be even better. So, here's to hoping for the best and a stress free tomorrow!

0 comments: