Monday, May 4, 2009

Awaiting debate...

...in the meantime (while Noah gets his shit together so we can debate about Twitter), I guess I should keep this thing updated.

First off, I watched "The Fountain" last night, and I just want to say that it was one trippy film. If I ever watch it again, I'll either be completely sober or wiggin' on shrooms... most likely the latter.

Second order of business: Twitter is growing exponentially! I love that I was one of the first few thousand to join, lol. You best be following me: http://www.twitter.com/ryanbroham

Oh, so Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! But more importantly, Happy 21st to my favorite sister! (technically my only sister, technically) Be safe Courtney! Nah, eff that, have fun!

Anyhow, I'm in crazy ADD blogging mode right now, so I'll most likely be back soon... hopefully by then Noah starts debating.

2 comments:

splinky said...

oh wow! tell her i said Happy Bday!:)

Ryan the Broham said...

Val, you don't even know... drive 20 min out of town and they are even better. I never knew there were so many! lol and I'll be sure to tell Courtney for ya