Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random INSANITY

As if there is another kind of insanity...


God damn, what a weekend. I thank my friend Steel Reserve. Without your affordability and 8.1% ABV, I don't think I would be writing this right now.

Drama, drama, drama... dogs, dogs, dogs... that describes my weekend pretty well.

You think you have a handle on a situation, and all of a sudden everything blows up in your face. You think you know somebody, and then they go and throw you a curve ball. You are happy one minute, and confused, lonely and scared the next. I don't think - even if I had the choice - that I would have it any other way. I crave this chaos. Without it, life is boring. I just wish Jim was here to back me up on that.

That's what I love most about living with Jimbo - he gets it. I just wish he didn't work at 6AM every fucking day, so that we could stay up late making ou- I mean, talking... No, for serious, talking (we're not gay).

Ugh, I knew I had things to blog about, but my mind is blank right now. Maybe be back later...

0 comments: