Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Urbana is for Hippies and hicks and lovers (hippie, hick lovers)

10.21.08 crazycool day

Gas for $2.49? My eyes were not playing tricks on me, I saw it. Niel and I-74, the Mobil. Maybe they made a mistake.

I paid $2.79 at the Wal-Mart in BUFU Urbana. I was attempting to place my "grace period vote" because Illinois is the most fucked up bureaucracy ever. I barely made it there before the polls closed and the line was so long I was not going to make it back within my allotted 30 min lunch period, so I just said "fuck it, I'll just absentee vote in DuPage."

But let me tell you, Urbana is like mother fucking Kentucky. A dude bought ONE DOLLAR's worth of gasoline. And it was actually $1.01 and the cashier freaked on him. Everyone there has a thick, thick southern accent, and I think the tooth per capita is like 3.2. And they also move slow as shit, it's kinda funny.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, but that's all for now. Night night good people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but champaign is still alright, correct?

Ryan the Broham said...

oh yes...