Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The world is a vampire

Idiots rule the world while smart guys like me sit at the computer in a lonely apartment, with barely enough money for food and shelter, let alone an education.

I have been optimistic for the great majority of my life, and I will continue to be so. But how can a person in the middle class not have pity for those on welfare?

UGHHHH!!! It all goes back to an entry from a week or two ago: We're all in this together.

As a writer, and an anthropologist, and a compassionate human being, my goal in life is to help make the blind see again. I want to show this half of the world the other side; rotate the globe if you will. We all have our paradigms, and as members of this [American] society, I believe we fail to see things how they really are. Ignorance is not bliss forever. Something must be done to fix this.

I know this is just one guy's blog, who only a handful of people actually read, but I have to start somewhere. I figured the internet would be a great resource for this. If you are reading this, please do more than comment. Please pass this blog on to at least one other person. I want to spread my messages to the world. I know I rant a lot about nothing, and complain, and post dumb shit sometimes, but I do that to grab the attention of my peers.

0 comments: