Thursday, February 26, 2009

and we're back... PILFS #2

So a slight alteration of plans and the resurrection of my internet connection have allowed me to continue to blog for the time being.

I'm finally caught up with Facebook and have quite the selection of posted items and link to share with you this week. From funny to awesome, and even awesome-funny, here's the latest...

Listen to Joe Pug!


So, I interviewed Joe Pug last week. This week, he posted an interview with Billboard to his Facebook profile. Using By the transitive property, I think it's safe to say that I have the credentials to work for Billboard. Congrats Joe, and keep the good stuff comin!

Love the shoutout to Champaign!
My interview with Joe will appear on Heave! sometime next week.

Our President is so cool


My second favorite Polak (Adam Wawsczczak) shared this pic from College Humor with my first favorite Polak (Mike Wawsczczak) on Facebook early this week.



The ladies go crazy for my Sugar Lumps


From episode two of the second season, here is a badass FOTC video my cousin Julie shared. I just love how many people are getting into this show. If you haven't watched it yet, I probably can't be your friend. Enjoy, "Sugar Lumps"


If you like vomiting...

...you might enjoy Tinted Windows.

This is so godawful! As if Supergroups don't have a bad enough reputation as is. I'd rather shove sharp objects in my ears than hear this song EVER again!

Andy and Conan reunite!

In case you didn't catch my posted item the other day. Thanks to Chris for pointing this one out and WWTDD for reporting.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

DISCLAIMER: This will only be funny if you have seen "The Wrestler"

Thanks Funny or Die!

Kitten Inspired by Kittens


Not sure what it is about this little girl and her kitten book, but it gets funnier every time. Thanks to Jenny for pointing this one out and Brittany for posting it.

1 comments:

c. davies said...

god i fucking love kittens inspired by kittens. i almost pissed my fucking pants when i saw it for the first time.