Friday, February 13, 2009

Borrowed funny

So I know I promised a "vlog" entry of my day searching for work/being unemployed, and I'm still working on it. But in the meantime, I hope you all enjoy a little something from Adam Bauer (with help from the one and only Allen)...

Conversations with Adam and Allen #1Share
by Adam Bauer (notes) Yesterday at 11:30am
If you don't really know Allen Pelletier that well, just know that he LOVES talking to people via Facebook Chat. He and I have had many, lenghty conversations. I thought that it would be entertaining to start posting them for you all in a little installment called "Conversations with Adam and Allen". Enjoy part 1!

10:59amAllen
okay

my cousin is booking it tonight for great wolf lodge

11:00amAdam
cool, you gonna get some chicks?


11:00amAllen
Hell yeah

its me and his best friend goin

11:01amAdam
nice, you gonna wear speedos?

11:01amAllen
and this is a frist ever paid vaction for me

NO

HA HA HA HA HA HA LOL


11:02amAdam
you should, that's how you get chicks

11:02amAllen
dont have any

11:02amAdam
you should probably buy some

11:04amAdam
ill let you borrow one of mine

11:04amAllen
you have onw

one

11:04amAdam
i have like 8

11:05amAllen
wow

iamjust gonna wear my bating suit

11:06amAdam
your loss, you could borrow my cheetah one

11:06amAllen
a cheeat?

Jammer

my old swimming suit

like tight bike pants

11:07amAdam
no, a cheetah like the cat who can run 60 mph

11:07amAllen
yeah i know that
i can as fast as Allen

i used to

when i was in shap

11:08amAdam
60 miles an hour?

11:09amAllen
yep

faster then me

11:09amAdam
allen, my car can barely go 60 miles an hour

11:09amAllen
i know that?

I will go to a nice girl and say hey babe

11:10amAdam
good start

11:10amAllen
and guess what no face book next week

and like you want to go get a drink iam buying

second good start

11:12amAdam
so you are going to ask her to go get a drink because you are buying? is this in our out of the pool and are you or are you not wearing a cheetah speedo?

11:13amAllen
i will turn on the good charm

11:14amAdam
do you also have bad charm you use?

11:14amAllen
NO

i will be like hey good looking you want to go dwon the slide with me

11:15amAdam
wow

11:15amAllen
good

or would she slap me in the face

11:16amAdam
it's a toss up, she may be into that sort of thing

11:16amAllen
not creepy

for a frist

11:17amAdam
yes, that is creepy

11:17amAllen
darn

iam trying not to be creepy

you hear any thing yet

11:18amAdam
trust me, i asked a woman at the bar last night if she wanted to go down the slide with me. i now have a black eye

11:19amAllen
wow ahe give you a black eye

did you preass charges

11:20amAdam
i did not

11:21amAllen
wow

11:22amAllen
have you heard anything from cast away dude

11:23amAdam
i have not, but these things take time

11:23amAllen
yeah

well have a good day

break a leg tonight

11:24amAdam
thanks, you too

11:26amAllen
i will try

The goal is to make a collective volume of "Facebook Conversations with Allen" for publication next week. Please submit your contributions here!

0 comments: