Monday, September 1, 2008

down but not out

(meet me tonight in) atlantic city << good bruce song.

"everything dies baby, that's a fact. but maybe everything that dies, someday comes back."

we can only hope, bruce. we can only hope.

bad times, good times, time is of the essence. time, a magical thing.


they must need fixing
my curiosity clouds my judgment
so very cold, or seemingly so
racing thoughts make my head warm
my warmth will battle the cold

like turning magnets
the feelings come and go
the reactions, likewise
something, or nothing
more confusion, but quite intoxicating
it overtakes my ego

i beg for words to describe
nothing comes
only pure, raw emotion
yet it comforts me

all i have now is time
yet, my worst enemy
like a metronome, it mocks me
and its steady rhythm, so hypnotic

the fresh scent, like lemonade on a hot day
sends me into trance
my senses have taken complete control
my actions paralyzed by my thoughts
words cannot even come
i am frozen, though the clock ticks away


addition to the poem, y'all
kinda weak, still rough draft(ish), but hey - comments always welcome. my work may be very personal but outside input is never discouraged.

SIDE NOTE: todays favorite moment - the world's largest man explaining in spanish, that his favorite two things are "peeing" and "the love-making" good shit fat dude. good shit.

suddenly something so constricting about my bedroom. so many possibilities out there. yet, i lay awake, bored. well, not bored, just yearning for more. in due time. all things in due time.

"and dont stay mad, just let some time pass, and in the morning you'll wake feeling new. . . im keeping up with the moon on an all night avenue" -C.O., Bright Eyes

so, fall must come now! leaves changing colors, the smells, oh the smells! then the leaves fall from their homes, rearranging the landscape. pumpkins, cold air and sweaters. the world begins to slow down. things calm. sexy. summer - the jig is up!

Another random blog post! Westward ho! we go, we go.

"oh and mornings at my window and she is sending me to bed AGAIN" -C.O., Bright Eyes













ROCK!

0 comments: