Tuesday, September 16, 2008

it's wide awake, i'm mourning

It's late, I'm up. What else is new?

Jessica, you are the most honest person I know.

Most people lie. Everyone has something to hide. It sucks, but it's the truth.
We hide things because we afraid of being judged. We hide things because we are ashamed. We hide things because society tells us to.
It sucks.

Summer went by too fast; as it always does, but far faster than any other previous summer. Perhaps because I came down to Champaign before Labor Day... or maybe not.

It's getting colder now, just how I like it. It's a feeling I have had for the past five, six autumns.

I see all my Facebook friends from my graduating class (of 2002 lol) talking about getting engaged, married, even some having kids. Kinda, really creepy. But I know I'm not ready. Does that make me old or young? (Please comment, both old friends and new ones.)

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
~Mark Twain

I try not to mind, but society constantly reminds me that it matters. Yet, I could care less, and I have to keep telling myself that. Sometimes I feel like a rolling stone, and it feels good. Other times it feels bad.
My life is a bittersweet one. I just hope that I can help people in my time here. I know I can. I'm not too modest to say that I am a smart guy. It's undeniable, lol. But, for serious, I love and care about every person that I meet. It's a blessing and a curse all at once. Boo.



You can't refuse when you ain't got nothin' to lose.






JUST LIKE A ROLLING STONE!!!



(it gathers no moss) Yet, I do.
I'm a SLOW-rolling stone, or something. I guess


Golden days have past, and yet many to come.
Hold steady, every moment waits.

ROCK!



Hang in there kids. Life is more than meets the eye.

0 comments: